DEPARTMENT OF APPLIED EDUCATION
- To prepare non-graduate trained teachers to teach up to “A” Level.
- To produce manpower for tertiary institutional training colleges.
- To produce manpower for education - related fields such as Examination Councils, Curriculum Development Unit, Education Consultants etc.
What other students say about the programme
The Department of Applied Education carries out high-level research in education, focusing on learning and instruction, and provides education primarily for students who want to qualify for teaching posts in comprehensive, upper secondary, and secondary vocational schools.
[BEd Applied Education , 3rd Year]
S.T. Marimo BSc Ed (Cuba), Post Grad Dip Sc Ed, Msc Ed (UZ)
1. N. P Dapira BEd (UZ), Msc (Solusi)
2. E. Munanga BSc (Hons) Grad CE (UZ), FETD (HEXCO),MEd EAPPS (ZOU)
3. M. Chauraya CE, BEd, MEd, DipEd TECH (UZ)
4. H. Chiheve BAcc (UZ), NATIONAL DIPLOMA (Hre Poly) , CE (UZ), MBA (MSU)
5. B. Shoko CE, BEd, MEd (UZ)
6. E. Nyoni CE, BEd, MEd (UZ)
7. A .Mukoko CE, BEd, MEd (UZ)
8. S.S. Mashingaidze Dip Ed (UZ), BEd, MEd (UZ)
Department of Applied Education
Midlands State University
Tel +263 54 60409 / +263 54 260450/ +263 54 260667 ext