The aim of this unique programme is to combine an in-depth coverage of computing and its applications with a systematic approach to the design and construction of high quality software, Business, and Industrial systems.
By the end of the degree programme the student should have gained the following: -
- Ability to design and implement a programming task
- An excellent understanding of the range of tools available to the software engineer .
- Sound knowledge of the current state of technology across a broad spread of areas.
- A sound educational basis to cope with future technological developments
- Be prepared for Post-graduate degree(s) in field of Computer Sciences
- Ability to design and implement Scientific Information Systems
- Ability to design and implement any Business Information
- A sound knowledge of Decision Support Systems
- A sound knowledge of knowledge - based Expert Systems
- Design and implement Industrial Information Systems
WHAT OTHER STUDENTS SAY
Computers have taken the world by storm , whilst the world sits and watches the Global Village emerging pervasively around its perimeter with such breathtaking speed. The MSU , Computer Science and Information Systems Programme seeks to optimise performance anchored by best-of- breed solutions.
2nd Year Student in the Department Of Computer Science and Information Systems
Department of Computer Science and Information Systems
Midlands State University