Please note that the registration dates given on our earlier notice have been adjusted.
The correct dates for registration for both new and returning students are as follows:
1. Registration and Orientation (New Students) 23 - 27 July 2012
2. Registration (Returning Students) from 30 July 2012
• Graduate school of Business Leadership (GSBL): Faculty of Commerce, Law and all Mcomm, MBA and EMBA programmes
• Main Campus: Faculties of Arts, Education, Natural Resources Management and Agriculture, Science and Technology and Social Sciences
3. Payment of Fees
Please note that New Students are required to pay full fees for registration while at least three quarters (¾) of the fees is required for Returning Students to register. Students on Cadetship Scheme should pay at least three quarters (¾) of their ancillary fees to register.
4. Lectures for both New and Returning students will commence on the 30th of July 2012 and run concurrently with registration.
5. On-Campus Accommodation (Returning Students)
Students who want on-campus accommodation should apply in person during the registration period starting 30 July and provide proof of registration and a receipt showing that they have paid full fees.
Please ignore the dates given on our website notice earlier on.
Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs)